starting July 2nd
For a memorable experience, here is the information you need to know in order to plan your visit.
In order to offer you a renewed customer experience, but just as memorable, here is the information you need to know in order to plan your visit :
- Some attractions are not accessible. Consult the list of attractions to find out more;
- Wearing a mask or face cover is mandatory for all people aged 10 and over in the Méga Parc. A disposable mask will be given to you free of charge upon your arrival. However, be aware that wearing a mask or face cover is mandatory for all in the following attractions : Pendule, Piston, Force G, Pare-chocs and Electro.
Your security is our priority. We have taken additional measures to ensure your safety. Here they are :
- Increased cleaning of common areas and attractions;
- Disinfectant at each attraction;
- Respect of social distancing in each of the attractions and in the queues;
- Protection equipment for all employees;
- Management of visitor capacity;
- Modification of opening hours.
- Disinfection of all the attractions.